- For Vizianagaram there buses for every 30 minutes from 5AM-8.30PM For Palakonda there are buses for every 30 minutes from 6AM-9.30PM
- To Narasannapeta there are buses every 10 minutes round the clock up to Icchapuram and to some parts of Odisha.
Srikakulam town is proximate to the Srikakulam Road station, located at the Amadalavalasa railhead of Srikakulam town. Many trains to the north (Palasa, Howrah, and Bhubaneswar) and south (Vijayawada, Secunderabad, and Chennai) leave from here.
It's a bit outside town, but many taxis and autorickshaws are available from Srikakulam to reach the railway station. RTC and private busses are also available for every 5 minutes from Srikakulam Road railway station to Srikakulam RTC Complex and old bus stand.
RTC bus complex has two depots that provide service to almost all villages around Srikakulam Town. Every 20 minutes there are non-stop buses to Visakhapatnam from 5AM-9PM and every 15 minutes there are express buses from 5.30AM-10.15PM
- Arasavilli, near to 4 km from rtc complex. this is temple of lord sun and it is a famous and only two temples are in india and the one it is this and the other is konark
Sri Kurmam is a small village just outside the city, which has a famous temple dedicated to Sri Kurmanatha, second avatar of Lord Vishnu. There are regular bus services from the bus stand which takes around 1 hour to drive the 13 kilometers Alternatively, you can hire an auto rickshaw and it generally costs ₹150. On the way to Sri Kurmam, you can visit Surya Narayana Temple at Arasavilli (approximately 2 km from Srikakulam bus stand), dedicated to Sun god.
- Ilyaspur Mosque (Near the Irrigation office).
- Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Mondeti Street (Kalyani Thetare Back Side).
- Vijetha Restaurant
- SVD Restaurant
- NAGAVALI Restaurant
- VARUN Restaurant
- Alpha Restaurant
- Red Chillies
- Hotel Grand
- blue earth, day and night junction.