Stanton is a city in Orange County in Southern California. While it is not at all a very important city, it is a terminus for visitors wanting to travel from Knott's Berry Farm to Disneyland or vice versa (see Get in below).
Stanton is located at the intersection of Beach Boulevard and Katella Avenue. The intersection is south of Knott's Berry Farm on Beach Boulevard, and west of Disneyland on Katella Avenue.
Stanton is small and can easily be navigated by car or Orange County Transportation Authority buses. However, the only tourist attractions (see below) are on Beach Boulevard.
- 1 Adventure City, 1238 South Beach Blvd (north of the Beach/Katella intersection). Not much compared to Disney or Knott's, but worth a try.
- 2 Hobby City Toy Museum (located next door to Adventure City). is bound to bring back classic memories.
- 1 T J's Theater, 10350 Beach Blvd, ☏ . Looking for some live adult entertainment? This isn't the cleanest, classiest joint in Orange County, but it will do the trick.
- Hobby City. Nearly 20 different arts and crafts stores, selling everything from Native American crafts to homemade toys and the like.
Most of the best hotels in Orange County are in Buena Park and Anaheim, but some cheaper motel style accommodations can be found in Stanton. For better hotels without paying the prices near the amusement parks neighboring Cypress should be considered.
- 1 [formerly dead link] Global Student Housing, 7161 Katella Ave, ☏ .
- 2 Motel 6, 7450 Katella Ave, ☏ , fax: .
- Long Beach Travel west on Katella Avenue until it crosses over into Los Angeles County and becomes Willow Street.
- Disneyland Travel east on Katella Avenue - Disney's California Adventure will be visible to the left.
- Buena Park E-Zone (home of Knott's Berry Farm) Travel north on Beach Boulevard.
- Huntington Beach Travel south on Beach Boulevard and you will eventually see the ocean right in front of you.