Cardiff Bus's 94 bus runs twice an hour each way between Cardiff and Barry. Sprint Transport also run the 88 bus once an hour in each direction between Barry and Penarth, stopping at Penarth Esplanade for the pier, walks on the shale beach and ice cream. Tickets on the two services are not interchangeable.
- 1 Saxon fort, Sully Island. The eastern end of the island features remains of a Saxon fort with a Bronze Age barrow at the highest point.
- 1 Sully Island (Access to the island is on foot at low tide from the car park of the Captain's Wife public house.). At low water (when the tide is out) walk over to Sully Island, a small tidal island at the hamlet of Swanbridge, Vale of Glamorgan, four hundred and fifty metres off the coast. On the foreshore facing the mainland you can see the wreck of a wooden ship at low tide.
- 1 Sully Inn, 4 Cog Rd, CF64 5TD, ☏ .
- 2 Captains Wife, Beach Rd, Swanbridge, CF64 5UG, ☏ . Right on the beach overlooking Sully Island.
- Sully Plastics Club, South Road. Sit and watch the cricket in the summer whilst enjoying the view across the Bristol Channel to Somerset and drinking your tipple.
- Spinney Park Holiday & Leisure Park, Beach Road, Swanbridge, ☏ .
- Bay Caravan Park, St. Mary's Well Bay, Lavernock, ☏ .