- 1 Sultan Muhammad Kaharuddin III Airport (SWQ IATA, also known as Brang Bidji Airport). Has flights by Garuda Indonesia and Wings Air from Lombok.
Tiara Mas offers daily direct transfers to Sumbawa Besar from Mataram at 09:00, 12:00, 15:00 and 19:00. Takes 7 hours. Including ferry. Tiara Mas office Mataram: Jl. Pejanggik 108a Phone: 0370642597. Office Sumbawa Besar Jl. Yos Sudarso Depan Kodim. Phone 037121241. You can also book for Tiara Mas from the Perama office in Senggigi including pickup from your hotel with transfer to Mataram.
As of Feb 2016, a number of coaches leave Mataram in the afternoon between 15:00-16:00 bound for Flores. Cost until Sumbawa Besar 175-200,000 including ferry, arriving in Sumbawa Besar around 21:00.
- Warung Kita 2, Jl. Yos Sudarso (near market). Small, basic but clean warung with buffet style choice. Also vegetarian opions. Popular with locals during lunch. Meals from 15.000 Rs.
- Hotel Tambora, Jl Kebayan. Has nice rooms for Rp 120,000 with aircon and TV, including breakfast. Beds ok. Nothing glamorous, but quiet and friendly staff. The hotel also has less expensive rooms available. From Rp 80,000.
- Hotel Dewi, Jl. Sultan Hasanudin (Ojekdrivers will now, from Busstation about Rp 20,000), ☏ . Basic place, a bit run down, cold showers. Reception 24 hr, good for late arrivals, but mosque and school nearby, so early morning wake up. Rp 150,000 no AC, Rp 200,000 AC as of July 2016.
- Hotel Dian, Jl. Sultan Hasanudin. Very basic place. Rooms start at Rp 100,000 without AC and squad toilets. Rooms and beds are a little bit messy. Direct on the opposition site of the street of hotel Dewi.
There are 'tours and travels' that arrange transport to the West, including Mataram on Lombok (includes ferry). For addresses of the offices see the 'get in' section. They don't offer any transport to Bima. If you want to go to Bima, Lakey or Hu'u take an ocek to Sumur Payung bus terminal (Rp 8,000 - 10,000). There you can take a bus to Bima (Rp 80,000, about 9 hours, 1 stop). For Lakey change bus in Dompu.