Supraśl (IPA: [ˈsupraɕl]) is a spa town in Podlaskie Voivodship, in north-eastern Poland, in Białystok County, about 15 km northeast of Białystok. It is the seat of the Gmina (administrative district) of Supraśl. Its population was about 4,600 in 2006.
- Supraśl Orthodox Monastery (Polish: Monaster Zwiastowania Najświętszej Marii Panny w Supraślu) also known as the Supraśl Lavra - it belongs to the Polish Orthodox Church, the Codex of Supraśl, the oldest Slavic literary work in Poland (since 2007 on UNESCO Memory of the World list), is named after the Supraśl Monastery.
- Buchholtz Palace - which houses the Plastic Arts School
- Church of the Holy Trinity
- Museum of Icons
- Theatre “Wierszalin"
- Białystok, capital of the Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Knyszyn Forest Landscape Park (Park Krajobrazowy Puszczy Knyszyńskiej) - protected area covering an area of 744.47 km² (287.44 sq mi)
- Arboretum in Kopna Góra