Tabora is in Northwest Tanzania.
A train departs Tabora on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 21:00 getting to Mpanda the next day at 10:30. A train departs Tabora on Wesnesdays and Saturdays at 21:30 getting to Mwanza the next day at 07:25. There are also trains going from Tabora to Dar Es Salamm via Dodoma and Morogoro. Every Wednesday and Saturday at 20:10, there is a train to Kigoma. There are also buses from Tabora going to Mpanda, Mwanza. there is a twice-weekly bus from Tabora to Mbeya.
A taxi in the centre costs no more than TSh 2000. A boda-boda (bicycle taxi) starts from 1000 inside the city (Feb 2019).
- Livingstone Tembe Museum. 8am-5pm.
- National Bank of Commerce. Has a Visa Card ATM.
- Nazareth Cafe, Jamhuri St (Near NMB Bank Mihayo branch). Nice local food and the waiters are kind and nice
- Africa House.
- Aposele Inn & Guest House (near the train station), ☏ . Single/double rooms. TSh 6000/9000.
- Moravian Church Hostel (behide the bus station), ☏ . Single/double room with common bathroom. TSh 5000/9000.
- Golden Eagle Hotel (down town Tobora. near Mihayo road), ☏ . Double with common bathroom is 15,000 and 25,000 for self contained rooms TSh 15,000.
- New Kiwosso Hotel, off Manyara street, ☏ . Double room with own bathroom. TSh 13,000.
- Fama Hotel (central Tobora.), ☏ . Double room with own bathroom. TSh 10,000.