Bus service is available linking Tadley and Baughurst with Basingstoke, provided by Stagecoach buses. Also, there are several local taxi firms operating from Tadley. There are many small roads and country lanes, and cycling or walking may be an option depending on your personal circumstances.
- 1 Parish church of St. Stephen's, Baughurst. Perhaps the most interesting landmark in Baughurst, built in 1845 by Ferry who was a fellow-pupil of Pugin.
- 2 Pamber Forest. SSSI
- 3 The Vyne, Vyne Road, Sherborne St. John, RG24 9HL, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. National Trust property - a 16th-century estate and country house.
- 4 Frouds Bridge Marina, Frouds Ln, Aldermaston, RG7 4LH, ✉ email@example.com. Kennet and Avon canal
- 1 Hawthorns B&B, 10 Main Rd, Tadley, ☏ .
- 2 The George & Dragon, Wolverton Townsend, ☏ .
- 3 Wellington Arms, Baughurst Rd, Tadley RG26 5LP, ☏ . Charming dog-friendly country pub with four rooms, and the food gets glowing reviews. B&B double £130.