This seems to be no real place. (WT-en) ViMy 08:27, 16 March 2009 (EDT)
- Seems like it is a destination. There are some grottos in Lebanon called Jeita. (WT-en) ViMy 19:12, 16 March 2009 (EDT)
- An attraction, not an article. What is the nearest city? (WT-en) Texugo 19:46, 16 March 2009 (EDT)
- Keep - It could be a park article, and I think that 15km makes it a sufficiently remote attraction that it warrants its own article. Otherwise a disproportionately large amount of text might be devoted to it somewhere else. Better it is contained in the current article in that case. It is not doing any harm where it is. Anyway, policy is to merge and redirect, not delete, this sort of attraction. - (WT-en) Huttite 05:10, 18 March 2009 (EDT)
- According to WP, the entrance to this grottos is in the town of Jeita. And the grottos is a major atraction. A city article? (WT-en) ViMy 09:33, 10 May 2009 (EDT)
Jeita is very impratant for tourisim in lebanon, but the article written about it is very week, it shouldn't be deleted but rewritten. —The preceding comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- Yeah, Wikipedia says Jeita is a town name. The content currently here could easily be cleaned up and become an attraction listing in an article on the town. (WT-en) LtPowers 15:56, 2 August 2009 (EDT)
- Result: Keep as stub. (WT-en) LtPowers 21:13, 5 August 2009 (EDT)