Tamborine Mountain is in South East Queensland.
Tamborine Mountain Visitor Information Centre, Doughty Park, North Tamborine. Phone: +61 7 5545 3200. Email: email@example.com -- Open 7 days, Monday thru Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm
A short drive south from Brisbane, about an hour by car on the M1 motorway.
Landcare's Environmental Park. Location: Licuala Drive North Tamborine (opposite number 56), . More information at the Piccabeen Bookshop, near Forest Cafe, Main Street North Tamborine or at the Visitors Information Center, Doughty Park, North Tamborine.
The environmental activities of the local community come together in a very active local Landcare group. The group runs a successful website and the mountain's only second hand bookshop 'Piccabeen' (proceeds go to the rainforest preservation). The Esme Street Environmental Park offers a rainforest experience without the need to go 'off the beaten track'. The flat footpaths are sealed and wheelchair accessible. Signs provide information about flora and fauna. The footpaths add up to only a few hundred meters in length.
Hop On Hop Off - All Day Mountain Explorer, +61 7 5545 4321 All day Mountain Explorer runs from 10AM to 4PM daily. There are over 15 stops on this tram style trolley. Adult, concession & family passes available.
- Heritage Wines. Of Tamborine
- Witches Falls Winery, 79 Main Western Road, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kidd Street Cottages, ☎ . Fully self contained cottages in North Tamborine and a short stroll to many restaurants, shops and the Zamia Theatre. Peaceful, private gardens give a chance to view some of the mountain's abundant birdlife.
- Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Bed and Breakfast built on the mountain's eastern edge. The main deck gives good views of South Moreton Bay and the Gold Coast.
- QCCC Tamborine, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A modern, fully catered conference and camping accommodation centre for up to 250 guests. Multiple meeting rooms and breathtaking views.
- Villa della Rosa B&B, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. A unique Mediterranean styled mansion in a secluded corner of North Tamborine. The villa is close to the distillery and other tourist attractions in the area.
- Aaronlee Retreat, 13 Munro St., Mount Tamborine QLD (Coming down from Brisbane, take the M1 motorway and exit 57. Go to the top of the mountain, right at first roundabout passing the craft shops and then through the second. From this point and not before follow all signs to “Canungra”. Follow road to end, right into Lahey Road, left into Main Western Road, passing another roundabout and 200 metres on you will turn right into White Road. Proceed 4klm passing Wilson road and then turn left into Lahey Lookout road at the flashing lights. You are only 500 metres to Aaronlee Retreat.), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This would have to be Mt Tamborine’s finest accommodation, yet reasonably priced for families and couples alike. Set on the very top and edge of Mt Tamborine with 10 acres of lawns and gardens, Aaronlee offers stunning and sensational views of the Gold Coast, Lamington national Park and Mt Warning. 88$.
- Tamborine Mountain Caravan and Camping, ☎ . Bush camping.