Thisted is a city of over 13,000 people (2020) in North Jutland.
- 1 Christiansgave Park.
- 2 Lodbjerg Lighthouse, Lodbjergvej 33, Lodbjerg (35 km southwest of town, difficult to reach by public transport), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. 11:00-18:00. Built in 1883. 35-metre granite tower, which gives a fantastic view of the surrounding landscape and the sea. 5 kr.
- 3 Thisted, Jernbanegade 4, ☏ . Local history from the stone age to modern time. 50 kr, half price in summer school holiday.
- 1 [dead link] Bus 88 (Thisted Station). Tu Th F 09:45 in summer (week 27-32). All-day sightseeing in Thy, with 6 stops along the route. Different route on each weekday. 198 kr.
- 1 Fiskehuset (at the marina), ☏ . M-F 09:30-17:00, Sa 09:30-13:00, "some evenings". Fishmonger with a restaurant. You get a lot of fresh, high quality seafood for your money. You can sit outside on the south side and have a beer watching the boats in the harbour. 140 kr lunch.
- 2 Bryggen, Sydhavnsvej 9, ☏ . Tu-Th 11:00-23:00, F Sa 11:00-24:00, Su 12:00-23:00. Kitchen closed 15:00-17:00. Spacious restaurant at the harbor. Most dishes are made to be shared at the table. 35-250 kr per dish.
- 3 Det Gamle Røgeri. Seafood restaurant. Has a small patio in the courtyard. 135 kr.
Thisted is home to the Thisted Bryghus (brewery), an independent regional brewer, producing Pilsners, porters and ales, as well as seasonal beers. Their more unusual beers can be found, bottled, in many local bars.
- 1 Thisted camping & hytteferie, Iversensvej 3, 7700 Thisted, ☏ , email@example.com.
- 2 Thisted Vandrerhjem, Kongemøllevej 8, Skinnerup, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Hotel Thisted, Frederiksgade 16, ☏ , email@example.com.
- 4 Hotel Limfjorden, Simons Bakke 39, ☏ .