Thisted is a city in North Jutland.
- 1 Christiansgave Park.
- 2 Lodbjerg Lighthouse, Lodbjergvej 33, Lodbjerg (35 km southwest of town, difficult to reach by public transport), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 11AM-6PM. Built in 1883. 35 meter granite tower, which gives a fantastic view of the surrounding landscape and the sea. 5 Kr.
- 3 Thisted, Jernbanegade 4, ☏ . Local history from the stone age to modern time. DKK 50, half price in summer school holiday.
- 1 Bus 88 (Thisted Station). Tu,Th,Fr 09:45 in summer (week 27-32). All-day sightseeing in Thy, with 6 stops along the route. Different route on each weekday. 198 kr.
- 1 Fiskehuset (at the marina), ☏ . Mo-Fr 09:30-17:00, Sa 09:30-13:00, "some evenings". Fishmonger with a restarant. You get a lot of fresh, high quality seafood for your money. You can sit outside on the south side and have a beer watching the boats in the harbour. DKK 140 lunch.
- 2 Bryggen, Sydhavnsvej 9, ☏ . Tu-Th 11:00-23:00, Fr-Sa 11:00-24:00, Su 12:00-23:00. Kitchen closed 15:00-17:00. Spacious restaurant at the harbor. Most dished are made to be shared at the table. DKK 35-250 dished.
- 3 Det Gamle Røgeri. Seafood restaurant. Has a small patio in the courtyard. 135 kr.
Thisted is home to the Thisted Bryghus (brewery), an independent regional brewer, producing Pilsners, porters and ales, as well as seasonal beers. Their more unusual beers can be found, bottled, in many local bars.
- 1 Thisted camping & hytteferie, Iversensvej 3, 7700 Thisted, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Thisted Vandrerhjem, Kongemøllevej 8, Skinnerup, 7700 Thisted, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 3 Hotel Thisted, Frederiksgade 16, 7700 Thisted, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 Hotel Limfjorden, Simons Bakke 39, 7700 Thisted, ☏ .