Tibooburra is a town (population 134 in 2016) in the Far West (Outback NSW) region of New South Wales at the northern end of the Silver City Highway (B79) and is 400km away from Broken Hill.
Tibooburra is the most north-western town of New South Wales, silently sitting in the corner of the outback, hiding its true beauty until you visit.
There are several modes of transport accessible to Tibooburra.
Tiboooburra can be accessed via the Silver City Highway (B79), 4 hours from Broken Hill.
There are regular serviced flights to Broken Hill. Unfortunately none for Tibooburra
Car is by far the best way to travel, especially in the hot summer summer days. Most of the roads in Tibooburra are paved however, there are no paved roads north of Tibooburra and into the sunshine state.
- 1 Tibooburra Local Aboriginal Land Council Keeping Place, 1 Briscoe St, Tibooburra NSW 2880, ☏ . A heritage museum in Tibooburra.
- 2 Sunset Hill Lookout.
- Church on the Corner.
- Historical buildings. As a dusty remote outback town, Tibooburra contains a fair bit of variety with old stone buildings, dating back to the pioneering era.
- 1 Tibooburra Pioneer Park.
- 1 Albert Hotel Milparinka.
- Tibooburra Beds and Camping.
- 1 Tibooburra Hotel.
- 2 The Family Hotel.
- Granites Motel Caravan Park Tibooburra.