Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Tivat airport (TIV IATA) (4 km (2.5 mi) from downtown). connections with Belgrade, Moscow, Frankfurt Airport, Paris, Prague, and seasonal: Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
- You can come from Dubrovnik Airport, crossing the border. A taxi will cost you €65.
Car ferry connection with Lepetane (Montenegro).
You can rent a car in Tivat Airport and travel around the city and visit nearby villages.
- Porto Montenegro - a marina for billionaires' superyachts with luxury restaurants and shops.
- Gornja Lastva (Gornja Lastva). Small, lovely medieval village just up the hill from Tivat in the Vrmac range.
- Ostrvo Cvijeća ("Flowers Island") - with sacred monuments.
- 1 Big Ben (Биг Бен), 21 Šetalište Seljanovo, Tivat. Daily 07:00-01:00. Beachfront pizzeria and restaurant, nice in fine weather when you can eat outside.
- 2 One (Jedan), Porto Montenegro Marina, ☏ . Daily 08:30-01:00. Med style food, gets good reviews for food, service and ambiance.
- 3 Pizzeria KLM. Daily 07:00-00:00. Lounge bar and pizzeria, no sea view gives prices the edge.
- Hostel Anton, Mazina BB, ☏ . Check-in: 11am, check-out: 11am. A locally owned family hostel and art club. With a large green garden and stunning views down to Boka Bay, it is perfectly situated between the mountains and the sea for those who like an independent atmosphere. Live music, dinners and a relaxing yet vibrant atmosphere. From €11 per night.
- [dead link] Hotel Primavera.
- Tivat Accommodatoin.
- Kotor is a charming old walled port nearby. Come in the evening when the day-trippers have gone home.
- Perast in the Bay of Kotor is an attractive small village.
- Podgorica, Montenegro's capital, is mostly modern but with a small old quarter.
- Dubrovnik in Croatia is a must see, but it's very touristy.