- 1 Tivat airport (TIV IATA) (4 km (2.5 mi) from downtown). connections with Belgrade, Moscow, Frankfurt Airport, Paris, Prague, and seasonal: Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
- You can come from Dubrovnik Airport, crossing the border. A taxi will cost you €65.
Car ferry connection with Lepetane (Montenegro).
You can rent a car in Tivat Airport and travel around the city and visit nearby villages.
- Botanic garden
- Porto Montenegro - a marina for billionaires' superyachts with luxury restaurants and shops.
- Gornja Lastva (Gornja Lastva). Small, lovely medieval village just up the hill from Tivat in the Vrmac range.
local restaurant with good food and service at Seljanovo is BIG BEN. !5min walking from city center. Also for people who want to lunch in marina Portomontenegro is also nice place in Restaurant ONE. In the city center, there is Lounge bar KLM. It has great service, a lot to offer. On the menu you can find pizzas, salads, pastas, meat, fish, cakes etc. This restaurant has tradition 18 years long, and any further information you can find on their Instagram, Facebook and web page. Also you can enjoy Turkish food in Byblos restaurant in Porto Montenegro.
- Hostel Anton, Mazina BB, ☏ . Check-in: 11am, check-out: 11am. A locally owned family hostel and art club. With a large green garden and stunning views down to Boka Bay, it is perfectly situated between the mountains and the sea for those who like an independent atmosphere. Live music, dinners and a relaxing yet vibrant atmosphere. From €11 per night.
- [dead link] Hotel Primavera.
- Tivat Accommodatoin.
- Ostrvo Cvijeća (serb. Flowers Island) - with sacred monuments
- Dubrovnik - coastal city 70 km away by road.
- Perast, small village 30 minutes away by car driving along the coast.
- Podgorica, Montenegro capital, 90 minutes away by car.