Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By car
- Route 66 or Interstate 40
- By train
- Amtrak's "Southwest Chief" passes through the town but does not stop; the closest stations are Needles and Kingman.
There is no taxi service in the village; you will need a motorcar. Boat launch ramps are available at the former Topock Marina. Watercraft are available for rental.
- 1 Havasu National Wildlife Refuge, office: 317 Mesquite Avenue, Needles 92363 (7:30-3:30 weekdays), ☏ , fax: . Courtwright Rd. Boat launch, hunting and fishing in some areas. No camping. Over 200 species of birds to watch. Free.
- Captain Doyle's Fun Fishing Guide Service, ☏ . Offers six-hour trips for two to six people. $100pp. Bait, tackle and equipment, bring your own license and lunch. One to one and one-half hour boat tours of the Colorado River are also offered.
- Jerkwater Canoe & Kayak, ☏ .
- 1 Milo's Roadside Yacht Club, 5103 Powell Lake Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Hooch's River Grill, 5035 E Powell Lake Rd, ☏ . Daily 6AM-10PM.
- Linda's Deli, 12826 S Highway 66, ☏ .
- 1 Topock 66 Spa & Resort, 14999 Historic Route 66, ☏ . 7AM-8PM (restaurant), bar open until midnight. Restaurant, bar, patio, swimming pool and retail store on former Topock Marina site; collection of Route 66 and Burlington Northern Santa Fe rail memorabilia.
Topock has no hotels. Try Needles, California.
- 1 Route 66 Golden Shores RV Park, 13021 Waterreed Way, ☏ . Park overlooking Goose Lake, power, wi-fi, club house/kitchen, exercise room, storage, RV dump station. Furnished rental does not include linens. $28-40/night (RV parking), $48-80/night (rentals).
|Routes through Topock|
|Barstow ← Needles ←||W E||→ Oatman → Kingman|