Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Tourist Information, Burgallee 1, 53840 Troisdorf, ☏ , ✉ Tourist-Information@Troisdorf.de. Mondays closed, Tuesday-Friday 11:00 - 17:00, Saturday, Sunday, public holidays 10:00 - 18:00 Uhr. The tourist information offers almost all the help a tourist could need. They also have brochures about walking tours in English.
- 1 Troisdorf Railway station. Troisdorf is only connected with local trains (S / RE trains). A ride to the city center of Cologne takes around 20min.
- 1 Burg Wissem. Close to the city centre of Troisdorf exists a castle built in the 16th century. It is called Burg Wissem and also inhabits a museum of childrens' storybooks and the civil registry office. Through it's red coloured walls it can easily be discovered by foreigners.
- 2 Fischereimuseum. Bergheim, a suburb of Troisdorf, is an old fishermen village. The Fischereimuseum hosts an exhibition about history of 'Fischereibruderschaft' (the ancient fishermen guild) and other local habits. After visiting the museum explore the beautiful floodplains around the museum
- 1 Aggua, ☏ . daily 09:00-22:00 (Sauna: Monday women only). Good place to relax after an exciting day: Swimming pool and sauna center
- 2 Bilderbuchmuseum Burg Wissem (Picture book museum), Burgallee 1, 53840 Troisdorf. Picture book museum
- 1 Pedestrian area. As common in other German cities, Troisdorf also has a long pedestrian area where several different shops can be found.
- 1 Zur Siegfähre, Zur Siegfähre 7, ☏ . Marvelous beer garden in the Siegauen wetlands - coming from Bonn you can either use Germany's oldest one-man-ferry or just the boring bridge
Open only during summer/autumn
Troisdorf has several hotels due to its close location to Cologne airport.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express Cologne - Troisdorf, Echternacher Str. 4, ☏ .
- 2 Das Kronprinz Hotel, Poststraße 87, ☏ .