Two Harbors is a small village with a population of 150 that lies right on the isthmus of Santa Catalina Island. Two Harbors is a popular boating destination for Angelenos due to its protective natural cove. Yet, it provides isolation in a beautiful natural setting. It can be used as a base for other activities, such as kayaking, diving and hiking.
The three most popular options are: kayak, bicycle and feet. There is also a back country day tour available for rental using a Hummer for transportation on the West End's dirt roads. A Safari Bus (passenger van) provides intra-island transportation to Avalon, Santa Catalina Airport, Little Harbor, and the trailhead at Black Jack Junction.
- Camping at Hermit Gulch, Little Harbor, Blackjack, Parson's Landing and Two Harbors.
- Two Harbors General Store. About the only source of goods and foods in the West End of Catalina. It is open year-round.
- Harbor Reef Restaurant, ☏ . Open year-round in Two Harbors.
- West End Galley. For quick and casual sandwiches and snacks
- Harbor Reef Saloon.
- Banning House Lodge, ☏ . 11-room inn with rooms ranging from $125 (off season) to over $250 (peak season).
- Catalina Cabins, ☏ . Economical accommodations available from November through April.