Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Uda (disambiguation).
Uda (宇陀市) is a city in Nara (prefecture).
- 1 Muroji Temple (Murō-ji). Five-storied pagoda
- 2 Utamikumari Shrine (宇太水分神社). The shrine's main hall, built in the Kamakura Period, is a designated National Treasure.
- 3 Uda Matsuyama Castle (宇陀松山城). It was built by the local lord, Akiyama, and was called Akiyama Castle.The castle was demolished in 1615 as part of the "One Castle per Province" policy. The castle was added to the "Continued Top 100 Castles" list in 2017.
- 4 Muro Art Forest (室生山上公園芸術の森). An open-air art museum of sculptures surrounded by mountain forests.
|Routes through Uda|
|Uehonmachi ← Yamato Yagi ←||W E||→ Iga Kanbe → Sakakibara onsenguchi|
|Osaka ← Kashihara ←||W E||→ Iga → Tsu|
|Habikino ← Kashihara ←||W E||→ Higashi Yoshino → Matsusaka|
|Nara ←||N E||→ Okutsu → Matsusaka|
|Nara ←||N S||→ Yoshino → Mount Koya|