Sirohi National Park is 10-15 km from the town.
Imphal is connected to Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Guwahati by Air India, Air Asia and Indigo. A taxi or minivan from Imphal Interstate Bus Terminus requires approximately three hours to reach the airport.
State Highway 202 links Ukhrul and Imphal. The road is bumpy, muddy when it rains, and subject to landslides.
A shared taxi/minivan from Imphal Interstate Bus Station costs ₹150. There might be a bus during the Shiroi festival (usually held on the third week of May).
- 1 Sirohi National Park. Home to the tiger and leopard and a variety of rare bird species such as the Blyth's tragopan. Shirui Peak during monsoon season is covered with the blooms of the exotic Shirui lily flower. The best time to see the Shirui lily flower is the third or fourth week of May when the annual Shirui festival takes place.
- Chiko Adventures, ✉ email@example.com. They offer customized camping, trekking, and cycling tour activities and can help you with information and village homestays in the surrounding area. You can also hire camping equipment and bicycles from them. Thecation is in the same building of 25 Degree North Hotel. You can ask the 25 Degree North Hotel and they will direct you to Chiko Adventures.
- 25 Degree North Hotel (in Shoppers Hub close to Gandhi Circle). One of a very few accommodations in Ukhrul that offer free Wi-Fi. It has a restaurant on the second floor, offering common foods such fried rice and noodles and western-style breakfast. The hotel also offers hot water, shower, laundry, and airport transfers. ₹600 (single).
- "Ngashan Inn Resto Lodge" - Near Oasis Hotel South of Ukhrul. The rooms are clean and spacious and include hot water. They can provide meal for a price. The price is 800 for a double room, and no single rooms are available.
- Oasis Hotel (On the south of Ukhrul, the first hotel you will see when you enter Ukhrul from Imphal). ₹400(single)-₹800 as of 2017.