Travel topics > Natural attractions > United States National Park System > United States National ParkwaysJump to navigation Jump to search
National parkways are protected scenic roadways, part of the United States National Park System.
- Baltimore-Washington Parkway (Baltimore, Maryland-Washington, D.C.)
- Clara Barton Parkway (Montgomery County, Maryland–Washington, D.C.), originally part of the George Washington Memorial Parkway
- Suitland Parkway (Prince George's County, Maryland-Washington, D.C.)
- Oxon Run Parkway, Anacostia, Washington, D.C.
- Rock Creek and Potomac Parkway (Washington, D.C.)
- Blue Ridge Parkway (North Carolina-Virginia)
- Colonial Parkway (Virginia)
- Foothills Parkway (Tennessee)
- Natchez Trace Parkway (Mississippi-Alabama-Tennessee)
- George Washington Memorial Parkway, Virginia
- Glen Echo Park, Glen Echo — Former amusement park, now a site of arts and crafts, educational programs and folk dancing.
- Claude Moore Colonial Farm, McLean
- Great Falls Park, McLean
- Theodore Roosevelt Island National Memorial, Arlington — A wooded island in the Potomac River just off of Arlington, with a memorial to Theodore Roosevelt at its center.
- John D Rockefeller Jr Memorial Parkway, Wyoming