Uramba Bahía Málaga National Natural Park (Parque nacional natural Uramba Bahía Málaga) is one of Colombia's newest nature reserves, located on Málaga Bay, near Buenaventura, in Valle del Cauca, Colombia.
Flora and fauna
Fees and permits
See and do
Within the park area, ecotourism activities such as humpback whale and bird watching, kayaking and canoeing through the estuaries, landscaping and guided walks along ecological trails can be carried out. The park offers the following sites of interest for ecotourism:
- Negritos Reefs
- Palm Island
- Communities of La Plata, La Sierpe, Mangaña and Miramar
- Chucheros, Ladrilleros, Juanchaco and La Barra beaches
- Freshwater estuaries and pools of Arrastradero
- La Sierpe Waterfalls (and other lesser known waterfalls)
- Faunal conservation schemes
- La Manigua Botanical Garden
The community association Ecomanglar ☏ is a tourism company that operates within the park that offers accommodations and tours. It seeks to promote and contribute to the well-being of the inhabitants of Bahía Málaga through the conservation of biological and cultural diversity.