|This is the imported user page of user Philipp Sch., Flip666 on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Flip666".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I am no native English speaker, so I would appreciate corrections very much as I can learn from them! Feel free to correct spelling or grammar even on my user page or in my discussions. (I hope I do not exaggerate saying I can contribute with an "advanced" level of English ;-) ).
Where I have been
If You want to read about my travels have a look here: http://www.ballofdirt.com/members/90198.html
12/12/2005 - 24/12/2005
13/11/2006 - 12/12/2006
- Johannesburg - probably best to rent a car here
- Kruger National Park - Bushwalking (link?)
- Greater St. Lucia Wetlands Park - canoe on Lake Sibiya
- Hlane Royal National Park - Bushwalking
- Bazaruto Archipelago - from Vilanculos; the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean", resorts on the islands are expensive, (Vilankulo Campismo)
- Maputo - really worth a visit?
- Ponta d'Ouro - only 10 km from the SA border, but road to Maputo is bad. Maybe it is better to drive from SA to Maputo directly.
- Diving! (where?)
- Diving at Lake Malawi
- Nyika National Park - bushwalking
- Khaudom National Park - remote park at the beginning of the Caprivi Strip
- Selous Game Reserve - the biggest game reserve in Africa!
Random collection of interesting places
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|