|This is the imported user page of user Philipp Sch., Flip666 on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Flip666".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I am no native English speaker, so I would appreciate corrections very much as I can learn from them! Feel free to correct spelling or grammar even on my user page or in my discussions. (I hope I do not exaggerate saying I can contribute with an "advanced" level of English ;-) ).
Where I have been
If You want to read about my travels have a look here: http://www.ballofdirt.com/members/90198.html
12/12/2005 - 24/12/2005
13/11/2006 - 12/12/2006
- Johannesburg - probably best to rent a car here
- Kruger National Park - Bushwalking (link?)
- Greater St. Lucia Wetlands Park - canoe on Lake Sibiya
- Hlane Royal National Park - Bushwalking
- Bazaruto Archipelago - from Vilanculos; the "Pearl of the Indian Ocean", resorts on the islands are expensive, (Vilankulo Campismo)
- Maputo - really worth a visit?
- Ponta d'Ouro - only 10 km from the SA border, but road to Maputo is bad. Maybe it is better to drive from SA to Maputo directly.
- Diving! (where?)
- Diving at Lake Malawi
- Nyika National Park - bushwalking
- Khaudom National Park - remote park at the beginning of the Caprivi Strip
- Selous Game Reserve - the biggest game reserve in Africa!
Random collection of interesting places
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|