Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is the imported user page of user lou, Psychofish on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Psychofish".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
I want to... see the world, meet new people, take photos of them.
Random Notes And Things To Do
If you look like you belong enough, you can totally walk in onto any fancy hotel's pool.
- the aquarium
- Federal Hill
- Lexington Market (it was closed when I tried)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (free admission)
- more of Fell's Point
- take the water taxi
- tour the light rail and metro lines
- eat water trout (at The Roost)
- Howard St around Mulberry intersection has entire blocks of vacant storefronts just north of Inner Harbor/Downtown. shows the drastic difference between the newer, touristy part of town and rest of Baltimore. several corner buildings (incredibly beautiful ones but boarded up and abandoned) have large zoning notices posted with public hearings scheduled for August 2008 -- what happened since?
- Broadway - north of Fells Point - boarded up houses with very visible words like "buy houses" and "invest" - is this a message? for who?
- party on K Street
- visit Fallingwater
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|