|This is the imported user page of user James Blake, Webgeer on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Webgeer".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
I am an engineer who lives in Vancouver, BC. I grew up in BC and lived here most of my life.
I regularly travel throughout BC, Alberta and occasionally Yukon for work. Most of my travel is quite short (one or two days).
I have relatives in Hawaii and therefore have been there on a number of occassions.
One of my hobbies is to program website. I think php and mysql can be fun...
I think wikivoyage is very cool and kind of fun to work on (what a geek eh...) I plan on tackling the following:
- Organize the geographic heirarchy for British Columbia
- Add a number of cities and regions for British Columbia, Yukon, and the Prairies
- Start an itenerary for the Alaska Highway (Although I have only driven parts of it)
- Start an itenerary for Alaska Cruise (Although I've never been on one)
- Setting up a sort of Travel Planning Hierarchy
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|