Jump to navigation Jump to search
Colin Jensen (mailto:email@example.com)
I live in Fremont, California, which is the largest city in the Bay Area most people have never heard of. I used to live in Berkeley, which is a much smaller nearby city which is somewhat better known.
- Article templates: region city dab
- (WT-en) My sandbox
- (WT-en) Messages to anons I've sent that should be removed after awhile to avoid sending to a different user.
- (WT-en) Reminders to myself about image copyrights.
- (WT-en) Spellcheckers from hell that I've tried.
- (WT-en) Automatic Hotel Entry Generator
- User:(WT-en) Hotelmakerbot - A robot for updating hotel entries.
My Todo List
- Enhance the Automatic Hotel Entry Generator to process additional hotel websites.
- Update the Automatic Hotel Entry Generator again -- it has to be redone every six months or so to account for hotel website changes.
- Rerun the Generator. It takes a week or two to complete.
- Consider initiating discussions of additional features that could be added to the Hotelmakerbot
- Work on a MediaWiki interface library for Qt.
- Write a Mono Lake region article. Needs research for camping and all the variety of sites to see in the region.
- Smaller Owens Valley cities.