Jump to navigation Jump to search
Colin Jensen (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
I live in Fremont, California, which is the largest city in the Bay Area most people have never heard of. I used to live in Berkeley, which is a much smaller nearby city which is somewhat better known.
- Article templates: region city dab
- My sandbox
- Messages to anons I've sent that should be removed after awhile to avoid sending to a different user.
- Reminders to myself about image copyrights.
- Spellcheckers from hell that I've tried.
My Todo List
- Enhance the Automatic Hotel Entry Generator to process additional hotel websites.
- Update the Automatic Hotel Entry Generator again -- it has to be redone every six months or so to account for hotel website changes.
- Rerun the Generator. It takes a week or two to complete.
- Consider initiating discussions of additional features that could be added to the Hotelmakerbot
- Work on a MediaWiki interface library for Qt.
- Write a Mono Lake region article. Needs research for camping and all the variety of sites to see in the region.
- Smaller Owens Valley cities.