(Redirected from User:Nicolas1981)Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am Nicolas, previously a long-time contributor at WT.
My Wikivoyage-related projects:
- Wikivoyage Offline, Android app to use the whole travel guide offline.
- OxygenGuide, an offline travel guide (HTML pages + index), to use on a smartphone/laptop with no internet connection.
- Transvoyage, to help people translators by translating the titles and boilerplate code
- Wikivoyage2osm, a script to export all Wikivoyage listings information into CSV, OSM
- Syntax checks
- (丸屋). そば 天丼 pas udonburi
- Hiroo Curry (広尾のカレー).
- Aburasoba (油そば). This restaurant is famous for the dish of the same name, which is very much like ramen.
- Max Brenner (マックスブレナー), 5-6-6, ☏ 03-6450-2400. Their speciality is chocolate. Be sure to try the chocolate+marshmallow pizza.
- 1 Ajifuku Asano (味福あさの), 5-18-2, ☏ . Cute traditional restaurant serving Japanese home-cooking style food. 2000¥.
- (こよみ). Shaved ice
- Megami matsuri
- sakura matsuri
- mujirushi street
- zakka (nandemoyasan)
- usagi cafe
- kumano jinja
- kekiyasan "sweets forest" thema park
- tsujiguchi-sanの店: Mont Saint Clair
- "Mont blanc": premiere patisserie qui a cree le "Mont Blanc"
- 1 La Vita. Small shopping area built like a Venezzia street, complete with a canal, a small bridge and a gondola.
- 1 Zenkoku-ji shrine. Small shrine made famous by the idol group Arashi, check all the messages written by the fans.
- 2 Akagi shrine. Shiny temple with a café and occasional music events.
- 2 Lugdunum Bouchon Lyonnais, 新宿区神楽坂4-3-7 海老屋ビル １Ｆ. Food typical of Lyon, France. Weekday lunch for 2000¥, dinner from 4000¥.
- 3 Le Bretagne, 新宿区神楽坂4-2. Galettes and crepes in a typical Brittany atmosphere.
- 4 Bon gout, 新宿区矢来町107 細谷ビル 2F.
- 5 Bistro Le Soleil, 文京区音羽1-3-3 サカエ音羽マンション１０１.
- 6 Agaris, 東京都新宿区神楽坂4-3 楽山ビル B1F. Beautiful French dishes that won't leave you hungry. Lunch menu includes a large entrée and as much baguette as you want (not the best baguette though). Large selection of wine. Lunch from 1000¥.
- 7 Tokyo Paris Shokudo (東京パリ食堂), Chiyoda-ku 3-7-3 (Iidabashi exit 3, near the dentist school). Homemade-style French food, one of the best lunch value in Kagurazaka. Lunch from 1300¥.
- 8 Le Moccot. Small French restaurant
- 9 Cierpo. Italian restaurant
Buy: Indian spices.
- 10 Macchan (味ちゃん, マッチャン). Samgyeopsal (pork belly slices) grilled at your table. Also has the trendy kimchi stew (チゲ) and cheese Dak-galbi (spicy stir-fried chicken, タッカルビ). 1500 yen.
The specialty of the area is abura-soba:
- Menjii Abura (麺爺あぶら 西早稲田店).
- Menchintei (東京麺珍亭本舗 西早稲田店).
Hiking in Japan draft
Where to get path information:
- Local tourist offices
Tokyo with kids
- https://ameblo.jp/kotetsu-cafe/entry-12179349707.html Café/restaurant organized around a big railway model, actionable by children using old-school toy controllers.
- Firefighting museum (Yotsuya 1-chome)
- Toys museum (Yotsuya 1-chome)