Yes. I travel. A lot! Recent travels include a month in Italy and Spain, 2 weeks in India, and just back from a Christmas/New Year's trip to Belize and Goa in March. I've also recently spent some time in Mexico (Oaxaca State and Mexico City) and Tanzania. Australia in August 2013. Israel in March 2014 and off to Paris (June 2014) and Singapore (August 2014).
|Weeks to Days:|
|Idea and layout stolen from User:Calton who stole it from User:Guettarda who borrowed it from User:Coolcat (who calls himself User:White Cat these days)|
(Trips within the US not included.)
- 2015 India,England, Wales, Guatemala
- 2014 Israel, Paris, Singapore
- 2013 Belize, Guatemala, India, Australia
- 2012 Rome, Florence, Lucca, A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Lugo, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Murcia, Cehegin, Madrid.
- 2011: Mexico, Oaxaca (city),San Augustinillo, Mexico City. Tanzania, Dar es-Salaam, Zanzibar, Arusha, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park.
- 2010: India, Delhi, Goa, Ranakpur, Udaipur. Boston.
- 2009: India (March). Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia (August); and Paris and Megève (December).
- 2008: India (Delhi, Madras, Sanchi, Pondicherry). Madrid, Spain in November. India (Delhi and Bombay) in July. Italy (Italian_Riviera, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Genova) in June. Honduras in April.
- 2007: India (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kerala) in August. Barbados in April. India (rural areas of Orissa and Chhattisgarh, Mumbai) in February.
- 2006: London (January - July). Burma (lots of revisits and Mrauk U, Pathein and Sittwe for the first time) in March. India (Delhi and Chennai) in April. Amsterdam in February. Paris in February and May. Venice in May. Athens and Santorini in July. Prague (hated it!) in May.
- 2005: India (Mumbai and Goa) in September. Italy (Tuscany and Umbria) in August. My second child made her appearance in March!
- 2004: France (Pau, Biarritz, Midi-Pyrenees, Paris) in August. Spain (Murcia, Almeria, Velez Blanco) in May. India (Delhi, Rajasthan, Chennai) in March. Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria) in February.