To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you are a Wikipedian then you may notice some differences in policies and the style of our articles. These include:
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- be bold → plunge forward
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub tagging → Article status
It may also be very useful for you to check out Wikivoyage:Welcome, Wikipedians. If you need help, take a look at Wikivoyage:Help, or else post a message in the travellers' pub or on my talk page. Thanks for contributing! --Ypsilon (talk) 15:33, 8 July 2019 (UTC)
Hello! I saw that you made some changes to the Copper Canyon topic regarding the Chepe trains. You described only the Chepe Express and no mention of the Chepe Regional. Has Chepe Regional been discontinued? I was going to put back some of the text you removed, but then I thought that perhaps your info was more up to date than mine. Wouldn't surprise me if Chepe Regional was discontinued, though it is kind of a pain in the ass to get from Chihuahua to Creel without the train... Mrkstvns (talk) 18:18, 3 March 2023 (UTC)
- Hi, oh, actually not 100% sure, I was going by the info on chepe.mx (which I can't seem to access at the moment) which suggested there was just one train going from Los Mochis to Creel. If there is another service running you certainly can't book it online. filelakeshoe (talk) 20:05, 3 March 2023 (UTC)