Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Valhalla (disambiguation).
- Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains (New York), +1 914 995-4860 (airlines). The closest airport, about 15 minutes drive. Rental cars are available.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100. Another alternative to the congestion of the 3 major airports, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and LaGuardia Airport: The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere. Westchester-based taxi and livery cars offer regular service to and from the three internationals from most areas of the county. New York City yellow cabs will take to you Westchester in a pinch, but the fares can be exorbitant. If staying in Westchester, ask if your hotel offers shuttle service.
- Kensico Cemetery, 273 Lakeview Ave, toll-free: . Visit writers Ayn Rand and Frank O'Connor, ballplayer Lou Gehrig, big-band leader Tommy Dorsey, actor Danny Kaye, and composer Sergei Rachmaninoff.
- Kensico Dam Plaza. You can enjoy beautiful scenery not only in the park but also from the top of the dam.