Jump to navigation Jump to search
The town sits on the right bank of the Rhine with hills of the Westerwald rising to the east.
- The town as a pedestrianised shopping area containing a number of timber framed houses.
- 1 Kaiser-Friedrich-Turm. A 25m high steel observation tower built in 1899
- The Rheinsteig goes through the town.
- 1 Die Traube, Rathausplatz 12, ☏ .
- 2 Wüstenhof (Above the town along narrow road towards Weitersburg.), ☏ . Excellent food and drink with a view into the Rhine valley.
- 1 Korova-Bar, Hellenstraße 43. is the traditional meeting point of Germany's elite business students.
- At the river front is the bridge to Niederwerth, the only river island village in Germany.