Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I-71 runs North and South through the middle of Brunswick, with an exit at State Route 303. I -71 begins in Cleveland and ends in Louisville, Kentucky.
- SR 303 runs East and West through the middle of Brunswick. SR 303 begins in Wakeman and ends near Windham.
- US 42 begins in Cleveland and ends in Louisville, Kentucky. US 42 somewhat parallels I-71. US 42 runs Southwest through Brunswick.
You'll most likely have to get around by car, but some bus stations exist. Other than that, you can only walk within the city.
- 1 Susan Hambley Nature Center at Brunswick Lake (Brunswick Lake Nature Preserve), 1473 Parschen Boulevard.
- 2 Preforming Arts Center.
- Melrose Grill (formerly Mapleside), 262 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- Tony Roma's, 3520 Center Rd, ☎ .
- Savory Sub Cafe, 2840 Center Rd, ☎ . #B,
- Stein Taverne, 3511 Center Rd, ☎ .
- Bianca's Ristorante Italiano & Lounge, 4284 Beverly Hills Dr, ☎ .
- Buffalo Wings & Rings Grill and Bar, 1061 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- Mahle's II Steak & Seafood, 63 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- Old World Deli, 1667 Pearl Rd., ☎ . Great corned beef, gyros, sandwiches and salads.
- Big Dogz Sports Bar and Grill, 4282 Shenandoah Parkway, ☎ .
- Sidelines Sports Bar and Grille, 1165 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- O'Haras Sports Bar and Grill, 1289 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- Family Tavern, 1868 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- Buddy's, 2126 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- Top of the Hill Tavern, 390 Pearl Rd, ☎ .
- Jilbert Winery, 1496 Columbia Road, Valley City, ☎ .
- Sleep Inn, 1435 South Carpenter Rd, ☎ .
- Howard Johnson, 1385 South Carpenter Rd, ☎ .
Downtown Cleveland is less than 25 minutes away if traffic is cooperative.
|Routes through Brunswick|
|Cleveland ← Middleburg Heights ←||N S||→ Medina → Columbus|
|Wakeman ← Valley City ←||W E||→ Richfield → Braceville|