Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richfield is a city in Summit County in Northeast Ohio.
Richfield lies at the intersection of I77 and I 271.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:14PM local time and lasts 3 minutes. The chances of a clear sky are 35%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- Richfield Historical Society, 3907 Broadview Rd, ☏ +1 330-659-0336, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Summit County High Point. The highest point in Summit county.
- Teschners Tavern, 4252 Broadview Road, ☏ +1 330 659-9094. American, Bar
- Stancato's Cafe, 3960 Broadview Road, ☏ +1 330 659-6509. American, Italian Cuisine
- Whitey's Booze 'N' Burgers, 3600 Brecksville Road, ☏ +1 330 659-3600. Bar, American, Burgers
- Olesia's Taverne of Richfield, 3960 Broadview Rd. Richfield, Ohio 44286, ☏ +1 234 400-0288.
- 1 Doug Out Pub and Grill.
- Charles Brush Lodge, 3624 Brush Rd., Richfield, ☏ +1 330 990-8377. Caters to larger groups and extended stay visitors. from $100.
- Eden's Garden Cottage, 4176 Brecksville Rd, ☏ +1 330 990-8377. Peaceful, Charming & Cozy....Stone & Brick Ranch style house with winding creek... Can accommodate up to 6 people... Completely furnished... Everything included... Starting at $100/Day.... Ideal for small groups, families or anyone that needs more than one room at a hotel or motel. Great for extended stay corporate lodging for business, family vacations or just a weekend getaway.
- Richfield Branch Library, 3761 S Grant St, ☏ +1 330 659-4343, email@example.com.
|Routes through Richfield|
|Cleveland ← Brecksville ←||N S||→ Cuyahoga Val. N.P. → Akron|
|Toledo ← North Ridgeville ←||W E||→ Cuyahoga Val. N.P. → Youngstown|
|Wakeman ← Brunswick ←||W E||→ Peninsula → Braceville|