Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richfield lies at the intersection of I77 and I 271.
- Richfield Historical Society, 3907 Broadview Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 1 Summit County High Point. The highest point in Summit county.
- Teschners Tavern, 4252 Broadview Road, ☏ . American, Bar
- Stancato's Cafe, 3960 Broadview Road, ☏ . American, Italian Cuisine
- Whitey's Booze 'N' Burgers, 3600 Brecksville Road, ☏ . Bar, American, Burgers
- 1 Doug Out Pub and Grill.
- Charles Brush Lodge, 3624 Brush Rd., Richfield, ☏ . Caters to larger groups and extended stay visitors. from $100.
- Eden's Garden Cottage, 4176 Brecksville Rd, ☏ . Peaceful, Charming & Cozy....Stone & Brick Ranch style house with winding creek... Can accommodate up to 6 people... Completely furnished... Everything included... Starting at $100/Day.... Ideal for small groups, families or anyone that needs more than one room at a hotel or motel. Great for extended stay corporate lodging for business, family vacations or just a weekend getaway.
|Routes through Richfield|
|Cleveland ← Brecksville ←||N S||→ Cuyahoga Val. N.P. → Akron|
|Toledo ← North Ridgeville ←||W E||→ Cuyahoga Val. N.P. → Youngstown|
|Wakeman ← Brunswick ←||W E||→ Peninsula → Braceville|