North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Akron Metropolitan Area > Peninsula (Ohio)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peninsula is a city in Summit County.
- State Route 303 begins in Wakeman and ends near Windham. SR 303 runs East and West through downtown Peninsula.
- Riverview Road begins in Peninsula, turns into Merriman Road in Cuyahoga Falls and ends at Market Street in downtown Akron.
- State Route 8 runs North and South on Peninsula's Eastern border with Hudson.
- I-80, the Ohio Turnpike, runs through Peninsula, although there are no exits in Peninsula. I-271 intersects I-80 near Peninsula.
- Cuyahoga Valley Historical Museum, 1775 Main St. We-Su 12PM-4PM.
Visit the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, a beautiful forest that features the historic Ohio and Erie Canal, wonderful bike trails and coursing rivers, a train station and a lot of small-town charm.
- Peninsula Art Academy, 1600 Mill St W, ☏ .
- Trail Mix Peninsula, 1600 W Mill St.
- 1 Fisher's Cafe and Pub, 1607 Main St, ☏ . American
- 2 Winking Lizard Tavern, 1615 Main St, ☏ . American, Brewpub/Pub Fare, Pizza
- Silver Fern Bed & Breakfast, 1856 Main St, ☏ .
|Routes through Peninsula|
|Wakeman ← Richfield ←||W E||→ Hudson → Braceville|