North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Akron Metropolitan Area > Hudson (Ohio)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I-80, the Ohio Turnpike, runs through the middle of Hudson, with an exit at State Route 8.
- State Route 8 begins in Cleveland and ends at the Interstate 76 and 77 interchange in Akron. SR 8 is a freeway south of the Ohio Turnpike, with an exit at SR 303. SR 8 provides freeway access to Akron and Canton via Interstate 77.
- State Route 303, named Streetsboro Street, runs west-east through central Hudson. SR 303 does not connect to the Turnpike but has intersections with SR 8 west of Hudson and SR 14 east of town; the latter provides access to Interstate 480 and Cleveland. Truck SR 303 by-passes the central business district to the south.
- State Route 91, named Main Street in the north part of town and Darrow Road starting a few blocks south of SR 303. SR 91 separates Hudson into east and west sections and intersects Interstate 480 a few miles north of town.
- Both Akron Canton Regional Airport (CAK IATA) and Cleveland Hopkins Regional Airport (CLE IATA) are about thirty minutes from Hudson.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 4942-B Darrow Road, +1 330 342-0725
- METRO, Akron's public bus system, has several stops in Hudson. Call +1 330 762-0341 for information.
- 1 Hudson Clock Tower.
- 1 Hudson Cinema 10, 5339 Darrow Road, ☏ . Hudson's only local movie theater.
- 2 Hudson Springs Park, 7095 Stow Road, ☏ . Hudson's largest park at 260 acres, it contains a lake for fishing and two miles of trails.
- The Malted Meeple, 53 Milford Dr, ☏ . 12-11pm. Board games, tabletop games, milkshakes, and drinks $5 table fee.
- 3 Veterans Way Park.
- 4 Tinker's Creek State Park.
- 1 First and Main (Located directly northwest of the SR 91/303 intersection.). Hudson's newest shopping center, anchored by a Heinen's grocery store. This is where the smaller shops are located.
- 2 Hudson Plaza (located along SR 303 (Streetsboro Street) west of the intersection with SR 91.). Hudson's other large shopping center, anchored by an Acme Fresh Market grocery store, and a McDonald's built to look like a farmhouse. This is where most chain stores are located. Other chain stores are located south of town along SR 91, near the Jo-Ann Fabrics headquarters.
- Blossoms Restaurant, SR-8 at I-80, ☏ .
- 1 Pad Thai, 5657 Darrow Road, ☏ . moderate-fairly expensive.
- 2 Yours Truly, 36 S Main, ☏ . moderate.
- Zeppes Bistro, 5843 Darrow Rd, ☏ . Pizza
- 3 D'Agnese's Tomato Grill, 106 First Street, ☏ . fairly expensive.
- 4 Noble House, 60 West Streetsboro Road, ☏ . fairly expensive.
- 5 Hudson's, 80 N Main St, ☏ . 7am-9pm. casual eatery with burgers, comfort food, and a martini menu.
- 1 North End Wine Bar and Restaurant, 7542 Darrow Rd, ☏ .
- Downtown 140, 140 N Main, ☏ .
- 2 Kepner's Tavern.
- Comfort Inn, 6731 Industrial Parkway, ☏ . Free breakfast, WiFi, exercise room.
- Comfort Inn, 9172 Market Square Drive, Streetsboro, ☏ . Free breakfast and game room.
- Comfort Suites, 2715 Creekside Drive. Twinsburg. Entirely suites, free breakfast, WiFi and exercise room.
- Econo Lodge, 9789 State Route 14, Streetsboro. +1 330 626-5511. Free breakfast and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn, 240 Hines Hill Road, ☏ . $90-$120 per night.
- TownePlace Suites, 795 Mondial Parkway, ☏ . Streetsboro. Free breakfast and WiFi, two-bedroom suites available.
|Routes through Hudson|
|Wakeman ← Peninsula ←||W E||→ Streetsboro → Braceville|
|Solon ← Twinsburg ←||N S||→ Stow → Tallmadge|