North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Akron Metropolitan Area > TallmadgeJump to navigation Jump to search
Tallmadge is just north of I76 and the downtown core is the intersection of SR91 and SR 261.
You will most likely want to get around by car as the public transportation in Tallmadge is not that great.
- 1 Tallmadge Town Square. A preserved historic town square.
- 1 Munroe Falls Metropark. Has a small lake for boating.
- 2 Goodyear Heights Metropark. Has a number of trails.
- 3 Lion's Club Park.
- Summit County Fair.
- [dead link] Erie Station Grille, 70 East Ave, ☏ , fax: . M-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-12AM. Dinners $10-20.
- Tallmadge Family Restaurant, 270 West Ave, ☏ .
- Firehouse Grill & Pub, 76 West Ave, ☏ .
The nearest hotels are in Akron and Kent.
|Routes through Tallmadge|
|Jct N S ← Akron ←||W E||→ Kent → Youngstown|