North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Wooster area > West SalemJump to navigation Jump to search
West Salem lies just north of SR 539.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:13PM local time and lasts 3 min. The chances of a clear sky are 30%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Illinois, then across Indiana to Ohio and the Canada–New England border.
- City Hall. A historic building
- Dragway 42, 9161 Rainbow Highway, ☏ . A drag racing track
- 1 Swamp Cottonwood State Nature Preserve, 12808 Williams Rd. A preserve dedicated to the rare Swamp Cottonwood. This may be a good site for Birding
- Village Cornerstone Restaurant, 180 E Buckeye St, ☏ .
- Town & Country Campgrounds, 8550 Shilling Rd, ☏ . ' 2-1/2 mi north.
|Routes through West Salem|
|Cleveland ← Burbank ←||N S||→ Ashland → Columbus|