North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Wooster area > Burbank (Ohio)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Burbank runs along Interstate 71. This gives visitors easy access to Cleveland to the north and Columbus to the south. Also Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is only 50 miles north right off Interstate 71.
- Route 83 runs through the center of town and connects Burbank to Wooster in the southeast and Lodi in the northwest.
Car or foot. Area near Interstate 71 is congested, so maybe best to travel by car in this area.
- 1 Burbank Cemetery.
- Kellie Mullet Produce & Flower, 11312 Burbank Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Ohio Station Outlets. A unique outdoor mall with a train running between the buildings.
- Food Courte at the Prime Outlet mall, 9911 Avon Lake Rd, ☏ .
- Plaza Motel, 8450 Garman Rd, ☏ .
- Inspiration Hills Camp & Retreat Center. Camp and Retreat Center operated by the Church of the Brethren, 4819 W Easton Rd, 888-GO-2-CAMP
- Lodi is just north
- Cleveland (north)
- Lake Erie (north)
- Wooster (southeast)
- Mansfield (south)
- Akron (northeast)
- Canton (southeast)
- Columbus (south)
|Routes through Burbank|
|Cleveland ← Medina ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ West Salem → Columbus|
|North Ridgeville ← Jct W E ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Wooster → Coshocton|