Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wellington is a city in Ohio.
Wellington is at the intersection of SR 18, and SR 58. Oberlin is directly north of Wellington on SR58.
- 1 Wellington Town Hall. A historic town hall building.
- Spirit of 76 Museum, 201 North Main St, ☏ . Museum with memorabilia from local history, including oil paintings by Archibald Willard.
- Lorain & West Virginia Railway (L&WV), 46485 State Rt, ☏ . A partially preserved historic railroad that was constructed to send industrial supplies to West Virginia.
- 1 Lorain County Fair, ☏ . Agricultural event with world class entertainment, tractor pulls, live animals, demo derby, combine derby and horse racing. August.
- Ohio Scottish Games (Lorain County Fairgrounds). June. A festival that celebrates Scottish heritage. Includes demonstrations of Scottish art and music.
- 2 Findley State Park, 25381 State Route 58, ☏ .
- Bonnie Brae Farm Tours, 27717 Quarry Rd, ☏ . Elk Farm, tours and wagon rides to see and feed elk. Gift shop & venison sales. Open summer weekend and special events.
- Days of Yore Herb & Flower Farm, 50549 State Route 113, ☏ .
- Caley National Wildlife Woods (from Route 2, exit south on Route 58 to Whitney Rd and turn left; turn right on West Road to park entrance). Managed wetland habitat is popular with many types of waterfowl. Nearly all species of dabbling ducks migrate here during spring and fall.
- 1 Bread-n-Brew, 100 South Main St, ☏ .
- Fort's Tavern (Fort's Olde Town Tavern), 122 W Herrick Ave, ☏ . Has live music.
- Clare-Mar Lakes Campground & RV Sales, 47571 New London Eastern Rd, toll-free: .
- 1 Findley State Park, 25381 State Route 58, ☏ .
|Routes through Wellington|
|Lorain ← Oberlin ←||N S||→ Ashland → END|