Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wadsworth was founded in 1814 and was named after General Elijah Wadsworth, a hero of the Revolutionary War. The Wadsworth City School District is known for success in athletics, the arts, and academics.
- Historical Downtown District with picturesque Gazebo in the town square.
- 1 St. Mark's Episcopal Church.
- Relax at one of Wadsworth's beautiful parks
- Shop at one of the many shops in the picture perfect downtown district.
- Blue Sky Drive-in is one of the few remaining drive-in movie theatres in Ohio. It is located on the east side of town and shows first run movies all summer long.
- Blue Tip Festival. A five day festival centered around a twenty foot tall blue match.
- Bidinger's Ice Cream. is one of the most popular ice cream stands in the area.
- Blue Sky Drive-In. is one of the few remaining drive-in movie theatres in Ohio. It is located on the east side of town and shows first run movies all summer long.
- Casa Del Rio (in the Great Oaks Area). serves delicious Mexican food
- The Sub Station. is a train themed American restaurant located in the downtown district.
- Whole Day Cafe (in the downtown district). offers crepes, tea, coffee, and other pastries.
- Ritzman's Pharmacy (located across from City Hall in the downtown district). offers a large variety of smoothies for the health conscious at their smoothie bar.
- Rodeway In.
- Legacy Inn Suites.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, ☏ .
- Wadsworth Public Library, 132 Broad St, ☏ .
|Routes through Wadsworth|
|Findlay ← Tiffin ← ends at N S ←||W E||→ Norton → Akron|