Stow is in Summit County, Northeast Ohio. It is rather disorganized, but you're probably going to pass through it is you're going from Akron to Cleveland or vice-versa, and you won't get lost if you're just passing through.
Residents of Stow are sometimes known as "stowbillies" by neighboring communities, especially rival Hudson. However, while not as upper-class as Hudson, Stow is an affluent suburban community.
Drive south on OH-8 from anywhere in Cuyhahoga county or north from Akron.
The Bike and Hike Trails go to Cleveland
- 1 Kent State University Airport (FAA LID: 1G3), 4020 Kent Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A General aviation airport operated by Kent State University, which is for educational and public use.
There is a bus service that goes to and from Akron, but in suburban Ohio, you need a car. On foot is not recommended on the major roads.
- 1 Heritage Reserve Park (Stow Historical Society), 5120 Young Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Includes a number of historic buildings.
- 1 El Campesino, 4360 Kent Rd (On OH-59, near Kent, east of OH-91), ☏ . 11am-10pm. You'll get your food quickly here, and there are decent drinks as well.
- 2 Luca's New York Style Pizza, ☏ .
- 1 Silver Springs Campground, 5238 Young Rd. $15 a night (Non Residence).
- Hampton Inn Stow, 4331 Lakepointe Corporate Dr, toll-free: .
- Courtyard Akron Stow, 4047 Bridgewater Parkway, ☏ . Offers free WiFi and a pool.
- Fairfield Inn, 4170 Steels Pointe, ☏ . Offers free WiFi and breakfast ~$90.
|Routes through Stow|
|Cleveland ← Macedonia ←||N S||→ Cuyahoga Falls → Akron|
|Akron ← Cuyahoga Falls ←||W E||→ Kent → Ravenna|
|Twinsburg ← Hudson ←||N S||→ Cuyahoga Falls → Mogadore|