Jump to navigation Jump to search
Valozhyn is reachable by bus or by car.
- 1 Church of Saint Joseph. A Catholic church built in 1816 in Classicist style. The exterior is more interesting than the interior.
- 2 Church of St. Constantine and St. Helen. A wooden Orthodox church from 1866.
- 3 Yeshiva. A Jewish religious school. No longer active, but the building is very well preserved. The yeshiva was founded in 1803 by rabbi Chaim of Volozhin, and enjoyed local fame throughout the 19th century, especially while rabbi Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin was the dean.
- 4 Tyszkiewicz palace. A residence of a wealthy noble family. A part of it is now used for militia (police) offices.