Vesanto is a town and municipality in North Savonia. Officially founded in 1871, the town's church was built in 1857.
The closest airport is in Kuopio, 95 km away. From there, take a bus to Vesanto.
You can travel to Kuopio by train and continue the last part by bus.
- Smartphone apps: Valopilkku, 02 Taksi
- Torppari museum. An agricultural museum.
- The church.
- The school.
- The library.
- Kurki statue. Nice statue of a crane.
- Running track. You can also play frisbee-golf there.
- . Finnish saw playing championships.
- S-market. A grocery store owned by the S-cooperative. They have a hardware store downstairs from S-market.
- K-market. A grocery store owned by the Kesko-company.
- The grill. Fast food place.
- Viola. Restaurant.
- Wankkuri. Bar/pub.
- Night Café. Place where young people can hang.
- Wankkuri’s penthouse. It’s in Wankkuri-bars upstairs.
- Lohimaa. Hotel which is in Tervo(29km from Vesanto).
You have the same options as for getting in.
Along Sininen tie towards Kuopio or towards Viitasaari
Go to Kuopio by bus and continue from there by plane. (95km from Vesanto)
Go to Kuopio by bus and continue from there by train.