There's more than one place called Villars:
- Villars (Eure-et-Loir) - a commune in Centre-Val de Loire
- Villars (Dordogne) - a commune in Dordogne, Aquitaine
- Villars (Loire) - a commune in Loire, Rhône-Alpes
- Villars (Vaucluse) - a commune in Vaucluse, Provence
- Villars-les-Dombes - a commune in Ain, Rhône-Alpes
- Villars-le-Sec - a commune in Franche-Comté
- Villars-sur-Ollon, commonly known as simply "Villars", a village and ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- Bougy-Villars, Villars-Sainte-Croix, and Villars-sous-Yens - municipalities in the Lake Geneva region.
- Lussery-Villars, Villars-Epeney, Villars-le-Comte, and Villars-sur-Glâne - municipalities in the Jura Mountains and Fribourg region.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|