Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Vitebsk — center of the region. A picturesque city combining Polish heritage with Russian and Soviet architecture. The hometown of Marc Chagall.
- 2 Braslaǔ — the gateway to the lakes.
- 3 Lyntupy — a beautiful Baroque Revival church and a nice manor house.
- 4 — industrial center close to Polotsk. The cities are reasonably well-connected with public transport, share a university, and the merge of the two into one administrative unit has been discussed for a while.
- 5 Orsha — an active raiload hub with some monasteries and churches to see.
- 6 Pastavy — a fine Gothic Revival church and an old Jewish cemetery.
- 7 Polotsk — an ancient Belarusian town with many old churches
- 8 Šarkaǔščyna — a quiet town with a couple of small nice churches.
- 1 Braslau Lakes – a national park full of lakes and pine forests.
- 2 Smaliany (Смальяны) — a ruined Baroque castle.