- The international Lech Walesa airport in Gdańsk  or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport .
- See PKP 
- See PKS 
A train station Władysławowo provides train service to Hel, Gdańsk, Gdynia and (especially in high season) other bigger cities in Poland. If travelling locally, choose regional trains (called Regio) which are being operated by (now most frequently) quite new and modern Diesel carriages (called in Polish szynobus - literally bus on rail). Long distance trains could be very crowded in summer months. Main, small bus station is located next to train station in the city centre. You can catch here buses in all interesting destinations you want. Some of the local buses has line numbers displayed on front screen and are run by PKS Wejherowo (green and white buses).
It is a big challenge to fight with the increased road traffic during summer holidays while driving own car. When you wish to drive around, it is OK to ask your accommodation staff, which road is the best on your way (there are some opportunities to avoid the most crowded routes).
You may want to keep fit and to breathe a clean and salty air - then do not hesitate and rent a bike.
It is no problem to buy anything what you can need on holiday here. Lots of grocery shops can be found in the city centre. On the northeastern boundary of the city (on the road to Chałupy, Jastarnia and Hel) there is a Lidl supermarket. If you need some medicines, there is also no problem with finding a pharmacy store. You can also find lots of stands selling souvenirs and cheap crap made in China. It is good idea to buy a pack of sea shells or a jewellery made of amber. If you prefer traditional postcards than posting photos on Facebook, go and buy some postcards with funny inscriptions and pictures (even if you are more traditional, a postcard with a collage of sea or beach photos is a good idea).
- 1 Family Inn, Brzozowa 21, ☎ . 90-140 zł.
- 2 Pensjonat Wojciech, Łąkowa 5, ☎ , .
- 3 Władysławowo Noclegi nad morzem, Bohaterów Kaszubskich 52, ☎ .
- Gdańsk with a beautiful old town and the biggest Gothic brick church worldwide.
- Sopot with the longest European wooden pier.
- Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port.
- medieval town of Elbląg.
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus.
- sea resort Kadyny
- Slowinski National Park with the biggest dunes in Europe.
- sea resort Rowy
- sea resort Łeba
- sea resort Jastrzebia Gora
- sea resort Rozewie
On the Hel Peninsula
On the Vistula Peninsula
- sea resort Krynica Morska