- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort, 69-550 Waikoloa Beach Dr (off Queen Ka'ahumanu Hwy), ☎ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 10AM. All two-bedroom suites with full kitchens, spacious rooms and balcony. 2 pools, playground, putting green, tennis court, fitness center, free shuttle
- Hilton Waikoloa Village, 69-425 Waikoloa Beach Dr, ☎ . This 65-acre, 1,240 room resort is the Disneyland of the Big Island. There is a monorail as well as a ferry boat to take you between buildings. The pool area is like an amusement park, with water slides, sand bottom children's area, an ocean-fed snorkeling lagoon and a Dolphin Quest educational lagoon. The hotel is in Waikoloa Beach Resort, which also includes two golf courses and the Queens' Marketplace shopping center with affordable dining options, clothing stores and Hawaiian souvenirs. You can also purchase a day pass to access the pool. Passes are $80 for a party of 4, are valid 11AM-7PM, and you can buy them for that day. There are no reservations, since there are always plenty of passes available. $350.
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club, 69-699 Waikoloa Beach Dr (off Queen Ka'ahumanu Hwy), ☎ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 10AM. Spacious one- & two-bedroom suites with full kitchens, washer/dryers & balcony. 4 pools with slides & interactive features, playground, fitness center, activity center, free shuttle
- Paniolo Greens, 68-1745 Waikoloa Rd, ☎ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 10AM. Paniolo Greens, located on the Kohala Coast, offers easy access to the Big Island's northern ranch highlands. With the Big Island's captivating mountains as a backdrop, Paniolo Greens is a lush tropical retreat deep in the heart of Hawaii's Big Island. Relax in your own private lanai, enjoying the cool breezes and warm Hawaiian sun. At the resort, enjoy tennis or a game of horse shoes, swimming, spa, exercise facility, barbequing, on-site activities such as Hula lessons and flower lei making.
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr, ☎ . This resort is known for having the best (and only) beach in the area - Anaeho'omalu, a crescent-shaped stretch of sand with snorkeling and live coral right offshore. Ancient Hawaiian fish ponds are also located along the stroll from the resort to the beach.
- 1 Kolea at Waikoloa Beach (Kolea), 69-1000 Kolea Kai Circle, South Kohala 96738, ☎ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Lurury condos right off Waikoloa Beach Resort's beach, Anaeho'omalu Bay (Abay. Mahogany trim throughout, Viking & Kitchen Aid kitchens, etc. $250 - $500/Night.
- 2 Hali'i Kai at Waikoloa Beach (Halii Kai), 69-1029 Nawahine Pl, ☎ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Hali'i Kai, is the only ocean front resort complex on the Kohala Coast. Located within the Waikoloa Beach Resort, Hali'i Kai provides easy access to a variety of island adventures: whale watching, helicopter rides, volcano tours, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and world-famous golf. $200 - $350/Night.