Northern Warsaw is a district of Warsaw, which is used for the sole purpose of describing the districts of Bielany and Białołęka more easily. Białołęka is a rather new districts with only a little number of monument and nearly no tourist attractions, as it is described as "the bedroom of Warsaw".
- Main streets in Białołęka are Modlińska (parallel to Vistula) and Trasa Toruńska (perpendicular to Vistula).
- See the map for the location of bus stations.
- If you are going to Zalew Zegrzyński, northeast of Warsaw, you will most probably want to drive through Białołęka. Drive along ul. Modlińska and then turn right in Jabłonna (it's already outside Warsaw). The road number is .
- The Palace in Jabłonna is nearby.
- Two forts of the Warsaw Fortress are situated in Bielany.
- Henryków and Dąbrówka Forest (Park leśny Henryków i Dąbrówka). It is near the railway station Warszawa Płudy.
- Auchan and Leroy Merlin supermarkets are situated near the intersection of ul. Modlińska and Trasa Toruńska.