Northern Warsaw comprises three predominantly residential districts, with some industry and commerce in the form of shopping centres. Białołęka is a rather new districts with only a little number of monument and nearly no tourist attractions, as it is described as "the bedroom of Warsaw". Targówek is a relatively old residential district, with an industrial part. Bielany is the part on Warsaw's left (western) bank.
- Main streets in Targówek are Trasa Toruńska, ul. Radzymińska, ul. Odrowąża, ul. Św. Wincentego and ul. Bazyliańska-ul. Kondratowicza-ul. Młodzieńcza.
- Main streets in Białołęka are Modlińska (parallel to Vistula) and Trasa Toruńska (perpendicular to Vistula).
- See the map for the location of bus stations.
- If you are going to Zalew Zegrzyński, northeast of Warsaw, you will most probably want to drive through Białołęka. Drive along ul. Modlińska and then turn right in Jabłonna (it's already outside Warsaw). The road number is .
- Bródnowski Cemetery (Cmentarz Bródnowski) ul. Św. Wincentego 81. Established 1883.
- The Palace in Jabłonna is nearby.
- Two forts of the Warsaw Fortress are situated in Bielany.
- Brühl Palace (Pałac Brühla) ul. Muzealna 8
- Camaldolese Church ul. Dewajtis 5. Established in 1639 as a monastery.
- Rampa Theater (Teatr Rampa) ul. Kołowa 20, tel. +48 22 679 89 76 . One of the best musical theaters in Poland. The building was meant to be a metro station in the 1950s when there were plans to construct a metro line on the right bank.
- Polonez ul. Łabiszyńska 20, tel. +48 22 884 88 00
- Henryków and Dąbrówka Forest (Park leśny Henryków i Dąbrówka). It is near the railway station Warszawa Płudy.
- Bielany Forest Reserve (Rezerwat Las Bielański) between ul. Marymoncka and Wyb. Gdyńskie (Wisłostrada). Many bicycle and walking paths.
- CH Targówek, ul. Głębocka 15 (Located in Targówek. Buses 126, 134, 112, 120, 140, 527, and 732 all go to CH Targówek), ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. Open M-Sa: 10AM - 9PM, and Su: 10AM - 8PM.
- M1 Marki at the intersection of Trasa Toruńska and ul. Radzymińska (it is not in Targówek but Marki just outside Warsaw)
- Park Handlowy Targówek between the two of them
- Auchan and Leroy Merlin supermarkets are situated near the intersection of ul. Modlińska and Trasa Toruńska.