North America > United States of America > California > San Joaquin Valley > Kern County > Wheeler Ridge
- Outlets at Tejon, 5701 Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, ☎ . 10AM-8PM daily. Outlet mall with more than 70 stores.
- Petro Travel Plaza.
- Travel Centers.
- Mauricio's Grill and Cantina, 5701 Dennis McCarthy Dr, ☎ . Mexican.
- Best Western Liberty Inn, 5521 Dennis McCarthy Dr, ☎ , fax: +1 661 858-2407.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, 5620 Del Sol Dr, ☎ , fax: +1 661 241-6725.
- Maricopa - Located west of Wheeler Ridge on Highway 166, this oil & agriculture town was the site of one of the largest oil spills in history when the Lakeview Gusher unleashed nine million barrels of oil onto the surrounding countryside.
- Bakersfield - Nicknamed "the country music capital of the West Coast", Bakersfield is the largest city in the southern San Joaquin Valley and is thus the best option for those seeking lodging, transportation, or other services.
- Lebec - Lebec lies at the top of Tejon Pass along I-5 and provides fuel and food services for travelers.
|Routes through Wheeler Ridge|
|Sacramento ← Buttonwillow ←||N S||→ Lebec → Los Angeles|
|Fresno ← Bakersfield ←||N S||→ END|