Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Castaic Lake State Recreation Area, 32132 Castaic Lake Drive, ☏ . Castaic Lake is one of the few recreational lakes in Los Angeles County and offers many types of recreational fun, including boating, waterskiing, fishing, camping, and during summer months, the lower lake offers swimming. Entry fee $11 per vehicle.
- [dead link] Mike's Diner, 31537 Castaic Road, ☏ . A 50s style American diner.
- The Country Girl, 31602 Castaic Rd (exit Lake Hughes Rd. E-1/2 mi S-1/2 mi), ☏ . 8AM-2AM. One of the town's oldest establishments, this is your traditional "Jukebox-and-sawdust-floor" saloon. Although most bars in California that look similar to this one are beer-only taverns, The Country Girl is a full-fledged cocktail saloon, but with the usually tavern-only amenities of pool tables, a real jukebox and choice of bar or table seating. Do not be put off by The Country Girl's rough-tough external appearance. A friendly staff and neighborly patrons promise a good time within walking distance of most of Castaic's hotels and motels.
- Days Inn Castaic Six Flags Magic Mountain, 31410 Castaic Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Castaic Inn, 31411 Ridge Rte Rd, ☏ .
- Santa Clarita - Located 10 miles south of Castaic on I-5, Santa Clarita is the home of Six Flags Magic Mountain, an amusement park that is legendary among roller coaster fanatics, with many of the rides having held world records for height or speed.
|Routes through Castaic|
|Sacramento ← The Grapevine ←||N S||→ Valencia → Downtown L.A.|