The city is along Interstate 5, which runs north-south through Valencia. If you are trying to reach Magic Mountain, take the Magic Mountain/McBean Parkway exit in either direction and follow the signs to the park.
- United Taxi of Los Angeles +1 661 267-9850
- Yellow Cab of Santa Clarita +1 661 260-2227
- 1 Six Flags Magic Mountain. The flagship park of the Six Flags franchise of theme parks, Magic Mountain is the second largest roller-coaster park in the world, although this record tends to see-saw between them and Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. If you are planning on going to Magic Mountain, plan to spend the entire day. The park is open weekends & holidays throughout the year, and open daily from Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- 2 Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, ☏ . ,
- Papalino's, 24135 Magic Mountain Pkwy, ☏ , fax: . Homemade salad, pasta, and Italian food. Family atmosphere. Counter service.
- Doc's Inn, Lyons Ave. Be wary of the mid-weekers.
- Best Western Valencia Inn, 27413 Wayne Mills Pl, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Comfort Suites, 25380 N. The Old Rd, ☏ .
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita, 28523 Westinghouse Pl, ☏ , fax: .
- Econo Lodge, 49713 Gorman Post Rd, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 27513 Wayne Mills Pl, ☏ .
- Rodeway Inn Magic Mountain, 31558 Castaic Rd, ☏ .
Castaic- 5 North. About 5 minutes away
Santa Clarita- Go east to Santa Clarita from anywhere on 5.
Fillmore- 126 West. About 30 minutes away.
Lancaster- 5 South to 14 North. About 1 hour away with no traffic.
Bakersfield- 5 North to 99 North. About 1 hour 15 minutes away with no traffic. Called the "Country Music Capital Of The West Coast."
Ventura- 126 West. About 55 minutes away without traffic.
|Routes through Valencia|
|Sacramento ← Castaic ←||N S||→ Santa Clarita → Downtown L.A.|
|Ventura ← Fillmore ←||W E||→ END|