Wikivoyage:List of content re-users
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of some sites that re-use our travel content, with comments on their implementation.
- OxygenGuide  is just Wikivoyage offline, as interlinked HTML files for use without Internet. On Android, clicking on a listing opens your GPS/navigation app (such as OsmAnd) to take you there.
- Mapcarta  is a mashup of Google Maps, Panoramio, Google Places, GeoNames and Wikivoyage.
- TripWhat  is a mashup of Wikivoyage, SeatGeek, Google Maps, Facebook, Yelp, UrbanSpoon, Wikipedia and Last.fm. Currently has listings for the US and Canada only.
- www.travyde.com is a mirror — a website which merely reprints information in the Wikivoyage guide. Attribution is not clear; there is one on-page link labelled "source" which links to the original Wikivoyage article, but otherwise no mention by name of "by Wikivoyage contributors" or CC-BY-SA.
- Wikipedia  refers its readers to Wikivoyage for travel information. Both of us are hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Tripline  allows users to create, share and find maps with travel routes.