Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Winner)
- Not to be confused with Great Lakes.
- 1 Pierre — in the capital of the state, on the Missouri river, you can visit the state Capitol building and several museums, or go fishing at the Oahe Dam lake
- 2 Chamberlain — along the east bank of the Missouri River
- 3 Oacoma
- 4 Selby
- 5 Winner
- Atka Lakota Museum and Cultural Center, 1301 N Main St, Chamberlain, ☏ , toll-free: . May-Oct: M-Sa 8AM-6PM, Su 9AM-5PM; Nov-Apr: M-Sa 8AM-5PM. Free.
- South Dakota Hall of Fame, 1480 S Main St, Chamberlain (I-90 Exit 263), ☏ , toll-free: . Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-F 8AM-6PM, Sa-Su 9AM-5PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day: M-F 9AM-5PM. The official hall of fame of South Dakota. Free.
- 1 Bangor Monument, Selby (5 miles south of town on US Hwy 83). Roadside marker located at spot of the vanished town of Bangor.
- Best Western Lee's Motor Inn, 220 W King Ave, Chamberlain, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Days Inn, 400 East Highway 16, Oacoma, ☏ . It has a pool and hot tub.
- Super 8, Winner.
- Knights Inn, 845 SD-44, Winner.